Louise is a Remedial Massage and Lymphoedema Therapist with an absolute passion and commitment to offering the very best and latest therapeutic techniques to achieve the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Louise participates in an active and healthy lifestyle and encourages all of her clients to pursue the same. With this in mind she is constantly researching and acquiring knowledge and skills to advance a balanced and healthy holistic lifestyle approach to the clients who attend her practise.
With years of pounding my body as an athlete and experiencing the physical and mental stress of competing in endurance road cycling, I knew the benefits of massage first hand. There were times my body was so tight and my muscles so knotted that I wondered how I could ever carry on with the activities I loved.
My journey and the tremendous benefits that I have received from remedial massage have made me a true believer, and my goal has been to offer the same freedom and benefits to others. That is why I launched Massage Central – to give others what I have so wonderfully received.
Questions to Consider
- Do you have recurring muscle spasm or acute muscle pain?
- Do you find yourself frequently trying to alleviate tightness in your neck, lower back or chest?
- Do you have frequent headaches?
- Have you noticed your shoulders riding up towards your ears when you are tense?
- Have you been ignoring pain in your body, hoping it will go away?
- Does your body feel stiff getting out of bed?
- Are you carrying an old injury and have limited movement?
- Do you regularly promise to book in for a massage but never do anything about it?